We have exceptional infection control measures in place a
- Classes have been limited in size.
- The social distancing guidelines apply
in all our classes.
- We encourage hand sanitisation before,
during and after the course.
- We allow you have breaks when every
needed and sanitise all surfaces,
- There are gloves that you can use for
- Some of the assessments have been
modified as you will see on the day. For example you do not have to breathe
into the manikin during this time.
- We have a Wellness Self-Assessment form
reminding people not to attend the course if they
- Have suffering any flu like symptoms
- Have travelled internationally or been in contact with some one who
travelled internationally in
the last 14 days
- Been in a COVID-19 hotspot or been in contact with some one who has been
in a COVID-19
hotspot in the last 14 days
- Our staff have had professional
development on Coronavirus in general